Electric mobility is a major strategic challenge for Uruguay, given the changes in the country’s energy mix and the resolute policies promoted by the government in recent years, supporting efficient and sustainable transport.
The French Chamber of Commerce of Montevideo, with the support of the French Embassy in Uruguay, is pleased to invite you to participate as a prestigious panelist in the next conference on Electric Mobility, to be held on Friday afternoon, March 27th, 2019.
1. Electric mobility policies in Uruguay
– Presentation of the MOVES Plan – Short and medium term perspectives of the authorities (MIEM, IMM, etc.)
Invited panelists (to be confirmed):
– MIEM: Dr. Ing. Moncecchi
– IMM: Eng. Daniel Martínez
– UTE: Dr. Ing. Gonzalo Casaravilla
– Plan Movés: Eng. Ariel Alvarez
– CUTCSA: Juan Salgado
2. Technical” panels
– Promotion and diffusion of solutions by the chamber member companies
Electrical means of transport:
– Cars: latest innovations and technologies in electric vehicles.
– Fleets: latest developments in buses, trucks
– Charging in cities, in the house, speeds, types of chargers, safety
– Cargo infrastructure in Uruguay
– Battery life, final disposal, etc.
– Integration into the electricity grid (UTE/EDF), plans, etc.
Panelists (to be confirmed):
– Renault: DG Electric Vehicle BM AmLat, Eric Guillon – to be confirmed
– Alstom: DG Alstom AmLat, Denis Girault – to be confirmed
– PSA/ Peugeot /Citroën- to be confirmed
– Atomelec: e-Totem leader, Pere Francino – to be confirmed
– Enedis: Leader, Bruno Nitrosso – to be confirmed
– Skateboards Grin: DG Uruguay – to be confirmed
3. Success stories in France and LATAM
City experience in France/LATAM of implementation of electric fleets, buses, carsharing,
etc, including financing.
– France: Mayor of a French city
– LATAM: Development Banks (CAF, IDB)ç
Organizer: Chambre de Commerce Française de Montevideo